Before you can use your MPVI2, you will need to register the device with HP Tuners. The following instructions will walk you through the registration process:
Step 1: Download and install the most up-to-date drivers for your MPVI2
- Download and install the software from our website: https://www.hptuners.com/downloads/
- Connect your MPVI2 to your PC.
Step 2: Obtain a verification code
- Ensure you are connected to the internet.
- Open VCM software, click Help and select MPVI2 Verification Code.
- Save this verification code.
- Set up or log into customer page at https://www.hptuners.com/my-account/
- Locate the My Devices tab on your customer page. You will find this tab located in the sidebar on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the MPVI2 section. In the fields provided, enter your serial number and the verification number you received in Step 2.
- Once confirmed, you will see a summary of your MPVI2 below. This summary includes information about licenses, credits, and Pro Feature Set.