After unboxing a brand new MPVI2, you will want to make sure it is up to date with all of the latest files and firmware. The following steps will help you get started with your MPVI2, and will also allow you to resync to get the newest updates.
Sync/Resync your MPVI2
- Ensure your computer is connected to the internet.
- Download the current version of VCM Suite from hptuners.com/downloads.
- From the same page, download the MPVI2 drivers.
- Unzip and install the drivers on your computer.
- Connect your MPVI2 to your computer via the USB cable.
- Open VCM Editor.
- Click Help and select Resync Interface.
- If the Resync was successful, the progress bar will indicate a completed download.
Your MPVI2 should now work with all of the latest software and the most up-to-date database of supported vehicles.