The Pro Feature Set enables the use of the latest senor input/output hardware from HP Tuners, the Pro Link, and Expander Hub. In addition to this, Pro Feature Set will in the future allow for;
- Standalone Data Logging (vehicle dependent)
- Built-in Accelerometer Logging
- BlueTooth Flashing (vehicle dependent)
- HPTnet Activation (MPVI2 display port)
- Data Broadcasting
- Wireless Sensors
- Pro Link Support
- Expander Hub Support
Pro Link with Pro Feature Set
Only need 1 to 3 inputs? Pro Link is the best solution for you, allowing 2x analog input signals and 1x CAN bus input signal simultaneously.
MPVI2 and Pro Feature Set
If you are a new owner buyer, existing owner, or simply want to upgrade your MPVI Std or Pro interface, here is how Pro Feature Set works for you;
- New MPVI2 Buyer – Purchase an MPVI2 with Pro Feature Set and the Pro Link cable will come FREE in the MPVI2 box.
- Existing MPVI2 Owner – Purchase Pro Feature Set and receive Pro Link for FREE (plus shipping).
- Upgrade* MPVI Std Owner – Upgrade MPVI Std to MPVI2, you must also purchase Pro Feature Set to receive a Pro Link (plus shipping).
- Upgrade* MPVI Pro Owner – Upgrade your MPVI Pro to the MPVI2. The Pro Feature Set including Pro Link is provided FREE of charge (plus shipping).
- Existing Upgraded MPVI2 Owner – Already upgraded your MPVI Pro to MPVI2, Pro Feature Set and Pro Link is provided FREE of charge (plus shipping) for a limited
*When upgrading an MPVI to an MPVI2, your licenses and credits are transferred to your MPVI2. You will not receive the MPVI back.