If you have an MPVI or MPVI Pro and need your most recent application key, there are a few ways to recover this:
(NOTE: The MPVI2 does not use application keys)
- If you've already registered your device on the HP Tuners website, you can visit the My Devices page and it will always have the most recent key.
- If you have not purchased credits, you will find the most recent key on the paper that originally came with the device.
- If you have purchased credits, you will have an email from the purchase that includes the most recent key at that time (which will include purchased credits up to that point).
- If you have the software already installed on your computer, you can open VCM Editor or VCM Scanner, click Help, and select Application Keys. This will show all the keys you have entered into this computer and have the associated serial numbers next to them.
- If still cannot find your Key, open a support ticket, let us know you need your latest application key, and include a picture of the back of the interface. The serial number must be clearly visible in the picture.